Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pleas

Please (sometime between 1997-99?)


Saturate my spirit in the fellowship that is not physical, tie me to my teachers, pull me to my pupils, fasten me to my friends, I loath this perpetual ritual of uncontented relations of congregations.
Tears weep as fears sweep through the winds of my mind that howl with a wind of pressing pressure that pleads with a wind of pressing pressure much more that THIS, time here is pricelessly precious and it is crime to stand instead of walk, to mute instead ot talk, to refute instead of rebuild, to yield instead of pressing, to oppress instead of romance, so get up, get out of that stance and lets dance to the tune of today, lets play on how the now is for you and I , for you and I to live, to be alive, to give ourselves until we die, allow me to offer and allow you to receive, allow us to relate unreservedly, completely, spiritually, and entirely, let me partake in who you are before it becomes untimely too late.
Please for both our sake.
Pleas

No comments:

Post a Comment